MELTING DOWN GOLD - CUBIS GOLD 2 GAME - CASH FOR GOLD COMMERCIALS.
Melting Down Gold
- Melt something, esp. a metal article, so that the material it is made of can be used again
- Become liquefied by heat
- thaw: the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid; "the power failure caused a refrigerator melt that was a disaster"; "the thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours"
- Change (something) to a liquid condition by heating it
- liquescent: becoming liquid
- (melt) reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating; "melt butter"; "melt down gold"; "The wax melted in the sun"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- coins made of gold
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
Frozen waterdrop melting down
As I was walking in a nearby forrest that is called "Brunssummerheide" I took this macro of waterdrops hanging on a treebranch. What is so special on this one?
From where I was stand
ing, I saw hundreds of drops hanging on tree's glittering by flairs of sunlight.
These waterdrops have been frozen overnight and
now they were melting down
When you have a close look at the left drop, you will see the reflection of the tree's behind the drop but then upside down
Best seen in Large.
As I turned around, to have a look in the opposite direction, I couldn't see waterdrops at all.
Gold Bear Lego Bricks
An entire brand new
bag of Haribo Gold-Bears was left in the car. They melted into a nasty gummy blob. I plopped it on top of a Lego silicone ice brick mold under glass out in the sun. It melted back down into bricks. Leave to cool, and
... they were the most ridiculously dense things that you could not imagine trying to eat. It was nearly impossible to remove them from the mold. They went through all sorts of stretching and pulling but returned to the proper brick shape.
Related topics: gold toe windsor wool socks weber one touch gold blue 14k gold heart mint gold coin gold crystal chandelier earrings blue gold news forums gold miner vega
- (月) 06:31:01|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/05/20(土) 17:16:10 |
- [ Edit ]