5 gram gold ingot
- Australian gold
5 Gram Gold Ingot
- metal that is cast in the shape of a block for convenient handling
- A block of steel, gold, silver, or other metal, typically oblong in shape
- A solid block of more or less pure metal, often but not necessarily bricklike in shape and trapezoidal in cross-section, the result of pouring out and cooling molten metal, often immediately after smelting from raw ore or alloying from constituents
- An ingot is a material, usually metal, that is cast into a shape suitable for further processing. Non-metallic and semiconductor materials prepared in bulk form may also be referred to as ingots, particularly when cast by mold based methods.
- A metric unit of mass equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- Gram-positive bacteria are those that are stained dark blue or violet by Gram staining. This is in contrast to Gram-negative bacteria, which cannot retain the crystal violet stain, instead taking up the counterstain (safranin or fuchsine) and appearing red or pink.
- Danish physician and bacteriologist who developed a method of staining bacteria to distinguish among them (1853-1938)
- a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- five: being one more than four
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
This is the first ingot
I cast from my perlite-and-cement-refractory backyard furnace. It started life as an aluminum mounting bracket.
.....an abandoned mineral mining mill.........
Related topics: cheap gold charm bracelet gold shoes size 9 flat gold necklaces gold pillar candle gold bullion coins prices white gold anklet bracelets ladies gold diamond watch
- (月) 06:36:10|
- Category: None